This is an opportunity to join the development team of a profitable, independent software company based in Dorking, Surrey. The position involves:
- Production of product releases and licenses
- Creation and despatch of software media to clients
- Maintenance of accurate records.
- Administration of internal software and hardware renewals
- Preparation of the Technology Centre for visiting clients
- Assisting with day to day support of company hardware
- Education to A Level standard
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Access, Word and Excel)
- Basic technical knowledge for troubleshooting desktop or laptop issues
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
Paragon Software Systems is committed to excellence in providing optimisation solutions for routing and scheduling, resource management and transport execution. The company has an unparalleled track record of successful software implementations with over 3,400 systems installed in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Paragon provides software solutions for operations ranging from 10 vehicles based at a single site to hundreds of vehicles running out of several sites. Our customers include Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons, John Lewis, Argos, Warburtons, Fuller's Brewery and The Linde Group.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing an up to date CV.