Competitive salary, depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits
This is a great opportunity to join the development team of the UK’s leading supplier of vehicle routing and scheduling solutions. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, providing business critical systems for a varied and extensive customer base, which features many household names. You will be working in our in-house development team located in Dorking, Surrey, supplying software that is used to plan vehicle movements for complex logistics operations around the world. UK customers include brands such as Argos, Dreams, Fuller’s, Greggs, John Lewis, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Warburtons to name just a few.
This role involves:
- Production of product releases and licenses
- Creation and despatch of software media to clients
- Maintenance of accurate records
Skills and experience required:
- Education to A Level standard
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Access, Word and Excel)
- Ability to work as part of a small team
Paragon Software Systems is committed to excellence in providing optimisation solutions for routing and scheduling, resource management and transport execution. The company has an unparalleled track record of successful software implementations with over 4,700 systems installed in more than 60 countries worldwide.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com enclosing an up to date CV.
Why join the Paragon team?
At Paragon our people are our most valuable asset and we work hard to ensure that our teams are challenged, rewarded and happy.
In return, we offer our employees a positive work environment, a competitive remuneration package and opportunities to grow.
What we offer
- Progress your career: We'll give you the support and challenges you need to develop your skills
- Join a supportive team: Every single person in our team is important and everyone's ideas are welcome
- Look forward to coming to work: We're open and friendly, and we make time for social activities with monthly events arranged by our Paragon social club