Competitive salary, depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated Support Team as a helpdesk analyst. In this role no two days will ever be the same – you will be talking to a wide range of clients about any number of software support issues each day. As one of our Helpdesk Analysts, you will be a member of our dedicated Hotline Team, offering remote support and first-class service to our diverse and dynamic customer base. You will also work closely with the wider Support Team.
Key tasks include:
- Investigating, tracking and resolving client support issues
- Software testing
- Dealing with client questions via multiple channels
- Maintaining our client extranet
This role requires:
- A BSc degree in Transport, Logistics, Information Technology or similar
- Good understanding of the MS Windows operating system and file types
- Experience of Microsoft products such as Office and SQL Management Studio
- The ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You will need to be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously, as well as being a good team player
- Experience in a logistics environment is preferable but not essential
The Helpdesk Analyst will be based at our Dorking office.
Paragon Software Systems is committed to excellence in providing optimisation solutions for routing and scheduling, resource management and transport execution. The company has an unparalleled track record of successful software implementations with over 3,400 systems installed in more than 60 countries worldwide.
How to apply
To apply, please email your current CV with salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why join the Paragon team?
At Paragon our people are our most valuable asset and we work hard to ensure that our teams are challenged, rewarded and happy.
In return, we offer our employees a positive work environment, a competitive remuneration package and opportunities to grow.
- Progress your career: We'll give you the support and challenges you need to develop your skills
- Join a supportive team: Every single person in our team is important and everyone's ideas are welcome
- Look forward to coming to work: We're open and friendly, and we make time for social activities with monthly events arranged by our Paragon social club