Welcome to Paragon Software Systems.
We supply advanced routing & scheduling software to vehicle fleet operators
Paragon delivers software solutions that cut transport costs, improve efficiency and raise customer service levels. With over 2,300 systems installed at 750 customer sites, our software is used for daily route scheduling and optimisation, strategic transport planning, and real time fleet management.
If you are involved in planning or managing a transport-based logistics operation, our software solutions can help you improve your performance. Our products range from routing and scheduling software for a single depot to multi site transport optimisation and fleet management systems. Click on the list below to find the right solution for your operation...
Are you trying to find out about our routing and scheduling software products; looking for help and advice with implementing our transport optimisation systems; or want to see how businesses like yours are using, and benefitting from, Paragon's range of software solutions? Use the list below to find the information you are looking for...
Paragon Delivering You the Right Software Solution
We develop and implement routing and scheduling software solutions and fleet management systems that provide real benefits for our users in logistics and field service. Our clients are successful in improving transport efficiency and raising service levels in their delivery operations because:
- We offer a wide range of software options to suit the different ways companies plan and manage their transport operations;
- Our advanced scheduling technology has the flexibility to be configured to meet specific operational needs - often the difference between success and failure;
- We use our experience of hundreds of implementations to help our users go live with the Paragon software, ensuring transport schedules are realistic and efficiency benefits in transport cost, carbon footprint and customer service are achieved;
- We only promise what we know we can deliver;
- We invest a third of our annual turnover in continued software development every year, ensuring we continue to offer the best in routing and scheduling software, logistics planning systems, and fleet management solutions;
- If a customer needs a software enhancement or algorithmic refinement, we frequently develop it free of charge;
- We have the experience of satisfying hundreds of demanding clients, from 10 vehicles to thousands, in retail, home delivery, wholesale, manufacturing and 3PL sectors.
News and Press
Paragon exhibits at the CV Show 2014
28 February 2014 | 11:11
Paragon trains Linde’s “super user” group
25 February 2014 | 8:42
Paragon helps Eden Farm to ‘deliver on promise’
04 February 2014 | 8:29