Dynamically respond to unplanned events while maintaining customer service levels
Complex operations consisting of hundreds of trailers, tractors and drivers are difficult to keep under control. In a multi-trip environment, delays lead to missed delivery windows and expensive resources becoming under-utilised, as trailers sit waiting in the yard for late-running drivers to return.
Paragon Dynamic Tripping provides a more agile approach to planning that allows transport planners to respond to changing conditions by automatically re-allocating loads as the day progresses. This maximises the utilisation of expensive truck and trailer resources and ensures deliveries and collections are maximised and backloads are efficient.
- Ensure expensive truck and trailer assets are fully utilised
- Optimise your transport plan continuously throughout the day
- More efficient planning of collections and deliveries
- Maximise fleet usage
- Minimise the number of drivers, trailers and tractors to run your operation
- Maximise your ability to meet delivery time windows
Other Paragon Live modules that you can also benefit from
Route Execution is the foundation of our Paragon Live modules. Once you can track actual versus planned with Route Execution, you can also benefit from these other modules: